Thursday, September 28, 2006

Flashback Thursday

One of my closest friends who I also work with is overdue for her first baby. This has led me to thinking about how fast the past 8 months have gone with my little guy. I can't believe that he can crawl, hold his own bottle, and pull himself up. Before long he will be walking and talking and becoming a little man. I want time to slow down a bit. I used to wish time away, now I'd like for it to slow itself down so that I don't miss a single moment. I kept looking back at Seth this morning as I drove him to the sitters and thinking how great he is and how greatful I am that he is a part of my life. He's so darn cute I could just kiss him all the time and his smile melts your heart.

One Week Old!


8 Months Old!

1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Time flies that's for sure. I love seeing that picture of Seth when he was a newborn. He is so precious.