Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Go Away Sickies We've Had ENOUGH!

Today is Mommy's day with the patient and so far things are going well. After getting up to eat at 5:15am, Seth went back to sleep until 8:45am, which he never does, we are lucky if he sleeps until 7:30am. After we got up we played on the floor for a while, ate breakfast and took a stroll down to the Farmer's Market one last time. There was nothing much left, but it is a nice cool fall day and we enjoyed the walk.

Thank God he's being smiley despite the rash this morning!
I tried to post this several times today and the pics wouldn't upload, but they finally are so here you go! We just got back from Wally World, stocked up on formula and picked up some recent pics taken. Next Grammy is stopping over and I am going to take the opportunity to take a shower. I know I'm gross, but there just hasn't been time for a shower today. By the time you read this I'll be clean and fresh!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Seth's room looks so cozy. I love babies rooms. I hope he feels better, but I'm glad to see he's still a smiley bear! And I know all about the no shower thing. Some days I don't get a shower until 7pm.

nina beana said...

my poor little guy! give him some smooches for me.

also, i'm not showered yet today either...i'm usually showered by 7a but today i was just like...forget it! i'll be lucky if i get one at all now.

xo