Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Things I Love about Fall


My favorite things about the fall are...

* apples, eating, baking, picking, you name it

* apple crisp

* decorating the house with fall decor

* smelling my fall tea lights all through the house

* going for cool walks

* Halloween & Thanksgiving festivities

* having a fire in our fireplace

* cuddling up with a blanket and a good movie (if we can stay awake!)

* taking Seth on a hayride (Oct. 6th)

* the anticipation of our new kitchen, hopefully done before Christmas, keep your fingers crossed

* having friends over for dinner

* dinners in the crockpot

* leaf trips

* visiting Justin at college

As you can see I enjoy the fall, but the 1 thing that I DO NOT enjoy about the fall is when it gets dark early, YUCK, hate it!
Here's to many fun fall outtings for you all!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Great list and it gave me some inspiration to embrace fall and not be so bummed about the end of summer. Really, fall is a beautiful time of year.

nina beana said...

your a girl after my own heart!

things i love about you:
you send me surprise packages with wonderous journals in them!

we got the package yesterday...THANK you you you so much. i can't wait to start filling it up- but i'm going to have to hide it from grace...her favorite thing is sneaking my journals and leaving me little notes. xo

THANK YOU AGAIN, you stinkin' sweetie. give little man a kiss and a squeeze for me.