Monday, September 11, 2006

The BIG 31



We had a very busy weekend. Friday night we went to the Bravo Italiano Festival and had some good old italian food. Now that Seth is crawling he no longer wants to be in the stroller or in your arms, only on the floor and that didn't work at the fest so we had all we could do to keep little guy happy. We had a great time despite!

We celebrated Ro's 31st birthday on Saturday night. Good food and fun was had by all!


Our newest family photo!


Ro opted for cheesecake instead of traditional birthday cake and it was a great choice, very yummy!

Sunday we took a drive to Syracuse and did some shopping therapy. We went to Christmas Tree Shops, Old Navy, and Target. I was starting to show for Seth this time last year so of course I need some new clothes which is always fun. I also picked up a Halloween t-shirt, bib, and socks for Seth so he is all set when the big day arrives!

Now I'm back for a full work week, but we have tons of fun plans for the upcoming weekend to keep me motivated for this week so off I go. I am reminiscent today of five years ago. I can remember exactly where I was when I heard about the WTC and I can remember being glued to the TV 24/7 for days and days. I can't believe that it has been 5 years. I send out thoughts of love today for all of the families who lost people they love and care for!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

That is a beautiful family pic of the 3 of you. Glad you were able to get some shopping thearay in. Good stuff!

nina beana said...

happy happy birthday dear friend. love you guys!