Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Thank You!

Great big thank yous go out to all three Smith sisters for a truly memorable and amazing weekend! Kristen ~ Thank you for being my best friend, for always being willing to go anywhere and do anything with me and to basically experience life with me. All 9 hours total of the trip flew by because we can talk for hours on end about any and everything. Thank you for sharing your family me with and for making me an honorary sister for the weekend. I felt truly blessed and I can't wait to do it again next year on our 2nd Annual NYC Girls Weekend Adventure! Laurie ~ Where do I even begin to start??? Thank you for your hospitality. Thank you for opening your home and letting me stay with you. Thank you for making it possible to fulfill a life long dream by going to The Melting Pot. Thank you for your amazing generosity and for taking us to dinner not once, but twice and for all of the little side things that you did to make this weekend truly amazing. You are a wonderful, kind and generous person and I am so lucky to have been able to meet you and spend time with you over these past four years. To many more fabulous times together. Becky ~ Thank you for taking time this weekend to spend with us. Thank you for getting us a kick butt hotel room and for being our tour guide through the city. You are so easy to talk to and thank you for being my food partner in crime this weekend. Thank you also for all the goodies for the kids and for us to take home. Seth was thrilled that The Candy Man remembered him! I can't wait to come back again next year and see what we can discover together in that big bad city! I say we hit some different food trucks! I'm up for the taco truck definitely!

5 comments:

Laurie said...

That's so sweet of you to say those things and you are so very welcome!! I had a fandamntastic time! The company was perfect, the weather was perfect (thank goodness!), and the food was beyond fabulous! I swear I don't eat that much in a week, but I would do it again in a heartbeat!! I'm glad you enjoyed the weekend and you, Ro and the kids are welcome to visit anytime!

The North Country Sweets said...

Oh, this is so wonderful to read....I'm definitely coming next time, see I just invited myself! And forget about the kids, I want the candy man to remember ME! Yummy candy, my downfall! LOL
Looks like you all had a great time!

KristenC said...

Lisa--you can totally come next time! And why do we have to wait till spring? I hear Xmas shopping to be done! haha

KristenC said...

Jen--I love you like a sister--and this weekend was so much fun! There was never a dull moment or an awkward one, there never is between us! And I think if there ever was, it would be over in a flash. Thank you for being such a great girlfriend and coming with me!

KristenC said...

PS--Thanks to my sisters--you both rock! I am very blessed!