Friday, April 22, 2011

Quick Story

Just a quick quirky Friday story about Seth:

Last night Roland and I went on a much needed date night and Johanna held down the fort. When we got home we watched some HGTV in bed and dreamed about a new house when all of a sudden we heard a HUGE thump. We muted the TV and didn't hear anything again, but after about a minute I said to Roland, "I bet Seth fell out of bed again." I ran in there to see Seth climbing back into bed still completely asleep. So I tried to help him get situated back in bed and scoot him way over so he doesn't fall again when I realize that each and every monster truck that he owns is in bed with him lined up in little rows. No wonder he fell out of bed, there were 28 monster trucks taking up space and no room left for him. What a quirky kid. God bless his kindergarten teacher!

4 comments:

Justin said...

Hahaha, I read this to Joanie. We both cracked up. Can't wait to see you all!

The North Country Sweets said...

OMG! That is sooooo funny!!!! What a busy boy at night, LOL!

Jen said...

"watching HGTV"....is that what you're calling it these days?

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!!!-Meredith