Thursday, April 07, 2011

Sweet Rewards

So I had a kick butt weekend in the city, but I definitely didn't come home empty handed. At one point in the trip I had bought a ton of goodies for the kids and nothing but food for myself. That quickly changed once we stopped at the outlets in PA on the way home, but nonetheless I came home with heaps of summer clothes for the kids and some sweet treats as well! Here are a few pics of the kids enjoying their cupcakes from Crumbs.



Did I mention that my pants have been extremely tight all week and yet I was right on the Crumbs website this week learning how to order cupcakes online?

PS...I'm also going to zumba tonight to work on the pants situation!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I must not have been home when you tried to deliver mine?

They look SO good, I LOVE cupcakes. We should look into opening a franchise up here!

The North Country Sweets said...

Was Copenhagen too far out of the way? I am more than happy to stop by tonight...I like chocolate...

Anonymous said...

You freakin crack me up!! Leah's hair seems to be growing like crazy now and thickening up!! Cool!
Love-E