Friday, April 08, 2011

Random Fact Friday

I'm going to start a new segment called "Random Fact Friday". I think about myself and my family often on my rides to and from work daily. Everyone in the world has quirks, don't say that you don't! Kristen, Laurie, Becky and I learned a ton about each others quirks last weekend so I started thinking about the random quirks that make up my wonderful family. Once a week I will try and share some of our strange quirks for you. Everyone needs a laugh by Friday! SETH ~ Seth goes to bed every night with a full set of jammies on, but somehow between the time we put him to bed and the time we come back up and check on him he has taken said jammies off, folded them and put them on the bathroom sink. I'm not sure why, but I decided not to even buy him summer jammies this year. At least he is considerate enough to fold them. LEAH ~ Leah currently sleeps with four blankets and three stuffed animals. If one is missing we are in trouble because somehow she knows. ROLAND ~ This one might gross you out...Roland puts Italian dressing on top of his baked ziti. It totally turns my stomach each and every time we have it. JEN ~ I sleep with ear plugs in. When Roland and I started dating he snored like you can't even imagine so I could not sleep at all. I got in the habit of sleeping with ear plugs and I'm totally addicted now. Can I just say that I sleep fantastic! In my defense...when the kids were babies I would only sleep with one in so I could hear them. Weird, but true! Happy Quirky Friday! Until next week...

6 comments:

KristenC said...

My mattress has to be pushed to the top of the bed to touch the headboard or else I might fall out! haha I know--quirk!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! Thats all I've got to say!
Love-E

Justin said...

I literally laughed out loud at the Seth thing. Ha!

The North Country Sweets said...

LOVE THIS! we really are alike...Seth's is the best. I like dressing on my pasta too, and the singular ear-plug is a MUST!

but you are truly strange folk, LOL!

Ashley said...

That's hilarious about Seth's jammies. I sleep through everything, even screaming babies, so I don't need ear plugs. Thank goodness Tim hears screaming babies!

Jen said...

The dressing thing isn't so weird, it's when people (maybe Ro?) put PB in chili that I find a bit strange. I've never tried it though, maybe it's good?!

P.S. Seth is SO your child, folding his jammies. HA HA.