Sunday, April 10, 2011

It's Finally Spring!

The warm weather is finally approaching and we are taking full advantage of every moment we can outside. We hit the playground on Friday as soon as we got home.

I soon came to the realization that Leah is madly in love with swinging and she cries hysterically when I take her out of the swing. I'm talking full on tantrum! Looks like I will be spending lots of time swinging Leah this summer. Seth had a blast in general getting outside and running around.
Check me out Mom!

3 comments:

aliciamarie911 said...

Aww.. Your kids are precious! I love nice days at the park..especially swinging. I can understand why Leah would be so upset when you make her stop.

Jen said...

I love Spring!! Leah will have a little buddy right next to her all summer, Noelle is also a swing junky.

The North Country Sweets said...

Woo hoo!!!! love it now! let's get to those playgrounds