Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Leah-isms

In the past two days you wouldn't believe the things my little 18 month old has done.

1. Seth came home with a project from school about top, bottom, side, middle, etc. It had gummy worms to indicate the location that they were learning. So if the picture said the worm was on top of the apple they glued the gummy worm to the top. You see where I am going with this. Well, I hung the oh so cute project on the fridge and while I wasn't looking Leah ate all the glued gummy worms off of Seth's project. Interesting!

2. I was just cooking on the grill and had to keep closing the screen on the sliding glass door because she was pressing on it. So I closed the full door to keep her inside. What does she do to me??? She locks me out of the house. I'm pounding and hoping Seth will let me in, but no he is watching TV and nothing and no one can stop him from that. Finally she unlocks the door and lets me in. I guess she taught me a lesson!

What will she come up with next?

3 comments:

Laurie said...

OMG! That's hysterical! I can just see her teaching Lindsey all sorts of things...they'll be plotting against all of you soon!

Grandma P. xoxo said...

Much more to come Mommy, just you watch! Love you everyday, Grandma P. xooxo

KristenC said...

Only my Leah Bean! I love her and my Gosh..I may be scared of her and Linds together next year!