Saturday, September 11, 2010

Bravo Italiano '10

It is a long standing tradition that the Friday after the first week of school is reserved for the Bravo Fest. We go as a family and see people from church and faces that we only get to see literally at the Mt. Carmel Feast and the Bravo Fest. There isn't much to do for kids so we don't stay all too long. This year Poppy bought Seth cotton candy and that kept him busy and of course if Leah sees food she has to have it.
Seth thought that he would be able to eat the whole bag, but NO way his little sister decided that she wanted to try it for the first time and of course she loved it and wanted more and more!
She looks like a little bird begging for food.
As you can see from the look on Seth's face, he wasn't thrilled to be sharing his special treat!
Leah also had to share my fried dough. She likes the sweets!
Funny shot of Ro eating an Italian sausage. I tried the eggplant parm and it was yummy too!

3 comments:

Mom xoxoox said...

Tradition!!! Memories and Tradition my two favorite words. xoxooxo mom

Jen said...

Nice pic of Ro, I bet he loves it. HA HA. Thanks SOOOOOOOO much for our canolis. They were delicious!

The North Country Sweets said...

I'm bummed I missed it this year...I usually go to, it just feels like everything is sneaking up on me! hahahaha