Wednesday, September 22, 2010

18 Months Old

I took Leah for her 18 month checkup yesterday and she was so well behaved I needed to pinch myself. I brought snacks and books and she was happy the entire time. She weighs 26lbs. 13 oz. and she is 32 inches tall now. Her tubes are still in her ears and everything checked out well.
I didn't want her to touch the dirty gross floor so we put her sneakers back on while we waited.
I am so in love with her new sneakers (Thanks JV for introducing them to me!) that I hate to even take them off. They are the cutest things ever!
I brought Cheerios and we played with her Cheerios book. She thought it was pretty cool and couldn't shove them in fast enough.
Then she got bored and just wanted to eat. She ended up getting three shots so she was a bit short tempered last night, but slept great!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I am so in love with those shoes too, I LOVE them. I need to get some for Sophia too. I wonder if they have them in adult sizes..ha ha.

Poor thing, shots SUCK. I'm glad she's doing well otherwise though, she's such a cutie, I just LOVE her.

Laurie said...

18 months!? When did that happen? Seems like just yesterday we were at her birthday party! Make it stop! Btw...anyone notice that she only weighs 1 lb more than the Lindser?!

KristenC said...

I love you Bean! You are such a big girl and I love watching you grow!

Justin said...

Wow.. Look at that hair.. I hope she remembers me when I come home.

Grandma P. xoxoxo said...

She is so darn cute , I can't stand it!!! xoxoxoxoox Grandma P. Pics please???