Sunday, September 26, 2010

Apple Picking '10

We had the best apple picking day ever. The weather was perfect and the company was even better. I took a ton of pics and uploaded as many of I could to share with you all! This is what the weekends are all about!
I dressed the kids in their Halloween shirts and they looked so cute!
I swear that some of the apples were bigger than Leah's head!
She went to town and this apple kept her busy for quite some time.
Roland found a ladder and Seth was in heaven. He thought he was the best climbing to the top top of each tree.
As always Leah was envious of her big brother.
Keeping the tradition alive as long as Gram and Gramp will join us.
We tried to take a family photo, but the sun was in our eyes.
What a guy...carrying my grandparents apples!
Fun in a hay stack!
"Mommy get this off my hand!"
It is a good thing he wore black socks, they were filthy, BUT he had fun!
The hay ride

I wanted a good shot of the two kids so Seth helped. (ha ha!)
Yes I am one of those mom's that goes on the kiddie rides with their kids.
We had an utter blast and ended up somehow by the grace of God missing all the long lines and crazy crowds. Seth wants to go again he had so much fun!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Such great pictures! The weather here wasn't too great and I was worried that you guys might get rained out, but it looks like Mother Nature was on your side!

Grandma P. xoxo said...

It was an amazing day ,just perfect!!! I had more fun then ever! Can't wait to do some more outings!! Love you everyday, Grandma P. xxooxox

Anonymous said...

Perfect look on Leah's face when she posed in the cow/sheep/goat/whatever board in the haystack!! Love how Seth nicely put his hand between their faces when you wanted to get the pic of the two of them together! Love the pics! Hoping for another nice weekend so we can go apple picking.
love-e

Justin said...

Looks like a blast, wish I could have been there! Love all the pictures! Miss you guys!

KristenC said...

We discovered this place last year and I pray for good weather this year so we can go with Lee! Can you can applesauce?