Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's ROCKED

Basically in a nutshell...Valentine's Day ROCKED!
The work day flew by, Ro surprised us and took us to Maggies for dinner, we got my favorite appetizer Bang Bang Shrimp, I also got the mini cheeseburger sliders (to die for), the kids were behaved at dinner, Ro loved his new LiveStrong pullover, the kids made me a super special hand made gift AND Ro got me Glee season 1! It couldn't have been any better of a day, it was amazing!
Leah loves to do cheers!
Beaner made cookies and a crown at Judi's!
Home made crafts from my two favorite kids!

Best Valentine's day EVER!
Thank you to my three Valentine's!
xoxo
Seth and Leah also want to say a special thank you for all of the special Valentine's they received and the money for their college accounts!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Welcome to the Gleek club, it took you awhile to get here but I knew you'd love it once you joined!

Anonymous said...

Roland is got some major concentration going on, I'm thinking to be sure that Leah doesn't spill his beer during their cheering!! Love it!
Love-E

KristenC said...

AHHHH You are a Gleek now! I love it and I knew you would love the show! Glad you guys had a great V-day! He always gets you great gifs!