Thursday, February 03, 2011

Snow Day #2

I never ever expected to have another snow day two weeks in a row. I was thrilled to be able to stay home in my jammies for the day and hang out with the kids. We made baked ziti, home made caramel corn (Thanks for the recipe JV!), we played every board game in the house along with many Wii games. It was a very fun filled snowy day! Have I mentioned lately how much I love my job?
YUM and super easy!
We roped Grandma Puccia into coming over to visit and play games. We played Dr. Seuss' Super Stretchy ABC Game and Just Dance 2.
Sorry the pics are so bad, I used my cell camera.
Thank you snow gods for a wonderful day at home!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I told you that you could make the caramal corn without any problems! Glad to see that it turned out. It's so addicting.

Anonymous said...

When they get older, maybe not Seth but at least Leah, they will make you lay around and watch sappy movies with them!! Its a tough job but someone has to do it! Love lazy days with my girls filled with blankets, movies and popcorn!!
Love-E

GrandmaP. xoxo said...

Thanks for the invite !!! I had a ball!!! Love you everyday, Grandma P. xoxoxo

Sandi said...

Aren't snow days great? I think of them as little, unexpected gifts. Since I didn't know I was going to be home, and therefore had nothing I HAD to do, it's a day for doing something I WANT to do!