Thursday, February 10, 2011

Additions to the List

I tried so hard to remember all of my special presents, but I have Mommy brain and I am now 33 and can't remember from week to week so I feel horrible that I left out a couple of special people who remembered my special day with very thoughtful gifties. During Christmas time all of the girls met up on a Monday night, we ate and then shopped for our 80s party. My friend Lisa came bearing little gifts for us all. She had made homemade marshmallows. I'm not a huge fan, but thought I'd try it since she is a fantastic cook. SERIOUSLY the best little goody in the world. I devoured all four that she had given me and immediately asked if she would make me some for my birthday. Well...she made me a whole bag and I enjoyed each and every one of them. I guess I do like more sweets that I thought. It's a good thing that Roland bought me these... I can't wait to get out and use them this weekend. It will be a weekend full of winter sports; skiing on Saturday and snowshoeing on Sunday!

Thank you so very very much!

4 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

LOL!!! You're so funny! Thanks for the special shout out! hahahahhaha
Hey, let's try to go snowshoeing!

The North Country Sweets said...

LOL yay!!! I got a special post! LOL!!! hahahaa, let's go snowshoeing soon!

Anonymous said...

MMM..homemade marshmallows? Sounds good! Maybe your friend would let you share her secret recipe on your blog?::) Meredith

KristenC said...

They look super cool!