Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Songs I'm Obssessed With

It's no secret that I love music. We have radios in just about every room, various ipods and ipod docks around the house and endless play lists. I go back and forth with my music obsessions. I find an old song and then a new song that I fall in love with. Here are the songs that I'm obsessed with right now.

1. Don't Stop Believing ~ The Glee version (Glee is a whole other obsession that I might need a support group for ha ha!)

2. Fat Bottom Girls ~ Queen

3. Firework ~ Katy Perry

4. Stuck Like Glue ~ Sugarland

5. Raise Your Glass ~ Pink

6. We Built This City ~ Starship

Let's just say it is a good thing there are no cameras in my truck and that my husband is so tolerant because I'm not shy about singing even though it isn't pretty. Hey, it makes my day!

1 comment:

KristenC said...

I love Dirty Bit, makes me Dance! I also love the Sweater Song, makes me think of Lee, I better download it soon!