Sunday, February 27, 2011

Memory Lane

This week we decided that Seth was old enough to do one of my most favorite activities as a child and have a sleepover in Lowville. I spent the better part of my childhood with my grandparents so I wanted to show Seth what a blast it is to have a sleepover with them. Since my mom doesn't like to miss out on anything fun she tagged along with us too. Leah stayed home with Daddy while we had fun in Lowville. We ate out for dinner and then came home, snuggled into our jammies, had popcorn and ice cream and watched Annie. It was so wonderful to relive some old memories and go through some old photo albums too. We found a bunch of pictures of me and solidified that Leah and I look so very similar. Thank goodness one of them looks like me since Seth is a clone of Roland's.

Check out my Gramp's pjs...you have to love them!

Seth is covering up in one of my old baby blankets...awww!

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

Oh how wonderful! So many things to comment on...first of all, how amazing that your grandparents get to really spend such quality time wtih their great-grandson...secondly, LOVE that yoru grandpa is showing some LEG! Thirdly, love that you all watched Annie...AJ's fave flick! Fourthly, love that SEth snuggled up in one of your old blankets...I bet my parents have an old sucked on blanket of mine, LOL!

What a fun time! Oh, and I have to try some of that popcorn!

Jen said...

I just love your grandparents! Your gramp's jammies are hysterical! I love sharing experiences from childhood with your children, it's one of the very best feelings.