Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bristol Mountain

Sheryl and Jess have been asking us to come and ski with them at Bristol all winter, but as always we have been busy busy. We finally found a Saturday and I sent Seth and Roland on their first ski adventure together while Leah and I spent some quality girl time together at home and when I say girl time I mean shopping, napping and eating. It was a great day for the whole family even though we were apart. Seth came home with all sorts of interesting stories and they had a blast!
This is no Dry Hill! I was so jealous, but we will all go next year when we get the Beaner on skis.

Seth thought that the quad chairlift was the best!
Our little daredevil is now obsessed with skiing in the woods wherever he goes.
I am so proud of Seth's accomplishments this winter and so excited for future ski trips. I'm already planning them in my head!
I have the best picture of Seth and Roland from this day, but I just accidentally deleted it so I will post it later tonight!

2 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

Crazy skiing family!!! I'll hang back and do girltime anyday! LOL!

Jen said...

Looks like a great place, we should all go sometime!