Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our Daredevil

We lined up Grandma Charlton to watch Beaner on Saturday so that we could go skiing and we had such a blast! It was snowing like the dickens, but we still bundled up and made the utter most of our time together. Seth has become quite the daredevil so keeping up with him is very interesting. He also insists on skiing in the woods (gasp) so we had tons of fun doing that too!
I also overcame a fear and took Seth on the chairlift...SUCCESS! Now he and I can go alone if given the opportunity! At the beginning of the day Seth said to me, "Daddy can be my chairlift buddy and you can be my buddy on the hill." Love it!
Roland had a little peaceful time riding up alone.
View from the top!
Thank you Bonnie for helping with Leah we appreciate it so very much!

1 comment:

KristenC said...

That is AWESOME Seth! What a great way to spend a Saturday together!