Sunday, June 20, 2010

Strawberry Picking

One of our family traditions is to go strawberry picking every year around this time. This was Seth's 3rd time picking and he seems to enjoy it a little bit more every year. This year when he had picked his quota he decided to wander off to other fields and pick flowers for my mom and I. It was super cute and it kept him busy while we topped off our bowls.

First picks of the season!
"Hey mom, look at this huge one!"
Proof on his face that he tasted some along the way and picked us some pretty flowers!

3 comments:

The North Country Sweets said...

This is GREAT!!! Where do you go? I would love to take AJ...funny that I read this, was just looking up places to go for blueberries and raspberries! We'll have to go!!!

Mom xooxo said...

Memories!! Can't wait until Leah can go too! It was so much fun as usual. Love you everyday, Mom oxox

Jen said...

We almost went this weekend, but the weather didn't look very promising on Saturday. If you need a sampler for your strawberry desserts, I'd be more than happy to volunteer my taste buds.