Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1st Play Date of the Summer

In true Kristen fashion she invited us over for a play date and lunch today. If you remember back to when I was on maternity leave 15 months ago I spent many a day at Kristen's for lunch and I never pass up a chance to hang out, let the kids play AND eat one of her yummy lunches!
I also took the opportunity to put my favorite god daughters hair in a mini pony tail today. Since it might be another year before I am able to do this to Leah I couldn't resist putting a pony in Linds' hair!
Buddies to the end!
Let the bouncing begin!
It was Leah's first time in a bounce house and she loved every minute of it. I think I enjoyed watching her even more.
Taking a little rest!
We made the big kids take a rest and let the little one's run loose. Ben wasn't keen on it so the girls took it over.
After all the running, riding and jumping it was time to eat.
It is so hard to believe that the babies can now sit at the picnic table. CRAZY!
7 kids to 3 adults, we are SO out numbered!
Thank you to Kristen, Jacob and Lindsey for a fantastic start to the week!
It was also great to see and hang out with The Sweet Family too!

2 comments:

KristenC said...

I love hosting but even more, I love having my great friends over! The kids had a blast and so did I! Can't wait to do it again!

The North Country Sweets said...

How much fun!!! Even in the rain everyone had a blast!

Thanks Kristen, and it was good seeing you all too Jen! (I promise I will see you all soon! I promise, promise, promise!