Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dinner in Cowville (Lowville)

Now that we are on summer vacation we are making a much bigger effort to get up and see my grandparents either weekly or biweekly. Last night we loaded up and with that I mean we brought my mom along! ha ha! We had the most enjoyable evening. The kids played, I brought dinner to lessen the stress of my Gram cooking for all of us, tried the new playground at school, had baths and headed home. It was GREAT!
This is my Gramp's pet chipmunk. I snapped his pic quick before he ran away!
My grandparents have a huge yard and a hill that leads to the upper part of the yard. Leah has finally mastered it so we don't have to follow her around all the time.
Seth HAD to hold what he now calls Grandma from Lowville and Grandma Puccia's hands.
There was this giant spider web that he could climb into the middle of. He loved it and would climb in and out in and out.
Gram got down, but needed a little help getting back up.
Check out the red face, he loved this playground.
Thanks for a fun evening Gram and Gramp! We love you tons!

3 comments:

Grandma P. oxox said...

That WAS great!! I really enjoyed! "Loaded Up" HUH!?? Glad we are going up more, they are getting up in age. Love you everyday, Grandma P. oxoxo

Jen said...

New playgrounds are always a fun time!

KristenC said...

I swear Seth got taller--you should measure him! Look out, big rides now! And Leah, my God, she is a little person and I love her!