Monday, June 07, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Owen!

I think that my camera is starting to die because as you will see some of the pictures are blurry with a fully charged battery so I may have to get a new camera. I apologize for some of the funky pictures. Anyhow, Seth went to a birthday party of a friend from Pam's. His name is Owen and he turned 5. Seth was more than excited to be invited because Owen is his favorite friend at Pam's and because his days at Pam's with his friends are coming to an end. :(
I was more than proud of Seth's behavior at the party. He was such a good listener with the firemen and I didn't have to speak t him at all!
I am so bummed that Seth had his eyes closed in this picture.
Seth's buddies from Pam's; Mattox, Owen and Brody.

What a great idea for a party! The boys were all in heaven!

2 comments:

KristenC said...

This is sooo wrong..but the fireman, can I say "hottie!!!"

The North Country Sweets said...

Kristen...I second that! yummy....hehehhehee