Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Savoring the Last Weeks

In a little less than 2 weeks we will have to say farewell, see you soon and good luck to one of our favorite people. He isn't just an uncle and a brother, but so much more. We have so many laughs and good times with Justin that it will be extremely sad to not see him daily any longer. If you know me at all you know that I'm not so good with change and I have struggled with it my whole life. I could deal with 2 hours away when Justin was in college, but now he will be 7 states away and many many hours. It will be quite an adjustment for us all, but we know that it is for the best and that he will do wonderful. Plus, it gives us a chance to go and visit and an excuse for a weekend away for me at some point in the next 3 years while he is there!
Leah gets so excited when she sees Justin and she runs right up to him now!
Seth and Uncle J play dinosaurs as well as hide and seek all the time.
Kisses!
I will miss you more than you will know!
Playing hide and seek and Justin is counting.
Then Leah sneaks up and tackles him.
Beaner with Daddy!
Of course we played a little Just Dance and Leah was in awe. She even busted out a few of her own moves!
Disco Fever!
I'm sure I will have a ton more pictures on here between now and the 19th because we have all sorts of fun things planned. Today Justin is picking up Seth at school, tomorrow he is driving to Clayton and we are doing lunch, Saturday is the big farewell meal, next Tuesday is Mom and Tom's 20th wedding anniversary dinner and who knows what else we can cram in!

4 comments:

Jen said...

The Big M just isn't going to be the same without him!

Mom xooxo said...

Wow, Jen, this blog was beautiful of Justin. Can I have the pics , they are so amazing and I want to hold the memories. I AM SO SAD but trying not to show it especially now that he is FINALLY cleaning his room, lots of memories there. It is going to be another step into Justin's future and I am excited for him. Love you everyday, Mom oxoxo

KristenC said...

We will miss hiim too! He has become Uncle Justin to us as well! I wish you the best of luck, you are going to do great!

Ashley said...

Awww. It's so hard watching our little siblings grow up and move away. I have to choke back tears every time my sister or brothers leave us to go back to their 'for now home'. This weekend I'll be doing it all over again.... Good luck Justin!