Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bye Bye Nursery School

It is so hard to believe that Seth has completed his first year of school and that he will be a preschool student next year. This year he went to school two mornings a week and next year it will be three mornings a week. I don't even want to think about the following year because it scares the crap out of me. Seth loved every minute of school this year, he made tons of friends and learned more than I ever thought. He is just like a sponge and he retains everything he is taught. We couldn't be more proud of him and he did a fantastic job at his show yesterday. I will upload some videos as soon as I have more time.

The Pledge
The Marshmallow Song (his favorite)
All smiles and proud of himself.
Thank you Mrs. Ranger and Mrs. Kelly for a great beginning!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Way to go Seth! I can't believe you're old enough to have completed nursery school already... that means Maya is old too! Stop growing up so fast!

The North Country Sweets said...

I love the photos with the teachers and the parents! Everyone is sooo proud of you Seth!