Friday, September 11, 2009

Pre- Waxing Pics

Roland is in the process of waxing the boat and cleaning it to his standards, but here are some pics for now. He has all sorts of plans to repaint the trailer and shine everything up to tip top shape!
We weren't sure it would fit down the driveway. I was so nervous that I took the kids and went to my Mom's for an hour while Roland and his Dad backed it down. I am told that it only took Roland one try.
I actually think that Roland is more excited about this purchase then he was when he bought his 4 wheeler. He had a smile from ear to ear! I would like to say and extra big THANK YOU to Big Ro for his help in the negotiations of this boat and for helping Roland go and pick it up. We truly appreciate all of your help! I will take more pics after Roland it finished waxing and polishing it!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

How exciting! He looks so proud of the purchase! The kiddos will love growing up with a boat! So much fun will be had!