Wednesday, September 02, 2009

31 Party!

For all of you who were formally invited and for all of you ladies out there who check the blog, but don't see me regularly I'd like to let you know that I am having a 31 Party at my house on Saturday, September 19th @ 4:30pm. It should be a ton of fun. I'm making all sorts of appetizers and of course there will be wine. I also have catalogs that you can glance through ahead of time or if you work with me and you would like to check out the company just let me know. It is super fun and the items are wonderful!



You can also go directly to the 31 website...https://www.mythirtyone.com/bethanyirwin

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Can you send me a catalog? Unfortunately I don't think I will be able to make it, but I'm interested in taking a look and maybe ordering accessories to go with my bag, or christmas presents. Thanks Jen.