Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HONORED

I have to say that I have had many different feelings and emotions throughout my life; when Roland and I got married, bought our house, loved ones have come and gone, our children were born, etc, but last night Roland and I were asked a very important question and it took my breathe away because we felt so honored and blessed to have been asked to look over someone else's child. As soon as Miss Lindsey Castana graces us with her presence Roland and I will step in and be her godparents. We are thrilled, excited and blessed to have been asked to take on this role in her life. We can't wait to meet you Lindsey and hopefully if it all works out I can even manage to be in the delivery room when you arrive. I'm getting my Emergency Lindsey Sub Plans ready! 4 weeks to go...

2 comments:

Sarah Richards said...

Congrats!

Jen said...

You guys will make great god parents!