Tuesday, September 08, 2009

1st Day

Seth popped out of bed this morning saying, "I am so excited I don't want to be late for school!" We got up, ate breakfast and waited to leave and every five minutes he would ask, "Is it time to leave yet??" I have never seen a little boy so excited and proud of himself. He had his backpack ready, his juice box and his soap to give his teacher.

I think that Ro and I are still in shock. This was the first time we have taken Seth somewhere and left him. He has been in Kidnastics, swim, art classes and story time since he was 6 months old, but we have always been right there by his side. So for both of us to walk out that door was tough. Knowing that he was super excited and had a great big smile on his face made us feel 100 times better. He will have a blast, learn tons and thrive as he always does.
We stopped for a photo opt with Mrs. Puccia AKA grandma!
Our little man all ready to go!
It was also so strange to drop Seth off in his classroom because his classroom was my Kindergarten classroom WAY back in the day!

1 comment:

Sarah Richards said...

Haha! I said the same thing about Morgin!
I am glad that he had a good day! I am so proud of all 3 of the kids!