Monday, September 21, 2009

31 Reasons to Celebrate!

On Saturday night I hosted a 31 party. Right after Leah was born my friend Beth hosted the 1st 31 party at her home in Sackets Harbor and we all fell in love with the products. It is a company from down south with a great motto and it has turned out to be very beneficial to many people that I know. Since the 1st party three of my close friends have become consultants. Beth became a consultant first so I immediately booked a party with her. I wanted to do it in the fall for something different. When I booked the party in the late spring little did we all know that Beth and her family would move back home to Pennsylvania. We have all missed The Irwins a great deal in the past two months, but my 31 party was the best excuse for them to come back up north for a fall visit. So I invited all the women in my life for a little appetizer and wine party. It proved to be highly successful!
The products took over what I thought was a large dining room table.

Beth did a great job explaining all of the different products.
About half of the people at the party had previously been to a 31 party, but many hadn't so they were very excited to see it all.
Thank you to Beth for travelling many hours for the party, it was GREAT to see you! Thank you to my friends and family for coming, hanging out, eating, drinking and having some girl fun! Someone else has to host in the spring when the new catalog comes out!

No comments: