Thursday, September 17, 2009

Back to the Grind

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. It has been a combination of being back to work, thus nothing exciting has been really happening and being so busy at work that I barely have time to breathe. Things are starting to settle down and my routine is starting to get into place.

Seth is in love with going to school. On school mornings he pops out of bed, gets dressed, eats his breakfast and watches the clock in anticipation of leaving for school. I am so happy that he enjoys it and that he has something different to look forward to. He would go everyday if he could.

Leah is crawling all over the place. She is funny though, she has only mastered carpeted surfaces so when she crawls all the way to the dining room she stops, looks and makes funny noises as to say, "What do I do now?" I just sit and watch her trying to learn new things. It is amazing what she can do at only 6 and a half months. Still no teeth or hair, but in time.

We are still on the hunt for boat storage for the winter, but we have found where we will dock it for next season. We just need to leave a deposit and fill out the paperwork. We need to start the countdown until next summer. We can't wait!

This weekend is very fun filled...we hope to get out on the boat one of the days, I am having a 31 party on Saturday evening with all the girls, Moms and my Grandma and Sunday I am hosting a small Baby Breakfast for my close friend Kristen at Tin Pan.

So that is our life in a nutshell for this week!

No comments: