Monday, September 07, 2009

Bonfires Galore

We decided after Saturday nights bonfire was such a success that we would try our hand at one more to end the summer so we invited friends over to enjoy the summer evening together.

It was the third night in a row that Seth stayed up extra late so he was absolutely exhausted today, but it was worth it to hear all the laughter and fun the kids had.
Morgin even had her 1st S'more at our house!
Seth and Morgin marched all around with their sparklers, it was priceless!
The men kicked back and enjoy a cold beer or three!
As you can see even though the events of this weekend are in reverse on the blog postings, it kicked butt and we enjoyed every single moment that summer had left to offer us. I am truly blessed to have soooooo many wonderful people in my life that want to spend time with us. Even those of you who were out of town this weekend, we were thinking of you and missing your company! Tomorrow marks the start of yet another school year. For me it marks my 10th year teaching and for our little boy it marks his first year. Seth will start nursery school tomorrow morning. I will be sure to take tons of pictures in between the tears. We are so excited for him and he is READY! His bag is packed with his juice box and he can't wait! Wasn't he just a baby like Leah learning to crawl?

1 comment:

Sarah Richards said...

I can't believe that they are starting nursery school. I have had tears in my eyes all day today just thinking about their big tomorrow!

Thank you for inviting us over to enjoy 1 last night before school begins!