Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sappy

If you know me at all you know that I am a sap for engraved or embroidered gifts. We received many many amazing gifts for Leah's baptism, but one in particular made me cry the most. Jen Voss AKA Leah's Fairy God Mother got Leah a very unique gift. She got her a Fill in the Blankie. Check it out...

Just like the title explains, you personalize it to say whatever you would like.

I opened it, read the first side and instantly started to cry. Roland had to take over because I was a blubbering mama!


Thank you Fairy God Mother, Leah will cherish it always and so will Roland and I!
Thank you also to everyone who gave Leah college money and all sorts of other special gifties. She will love her book on tape, piggy bank and her Olivia book!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You're so very welcome. I'm glad that you like it! I wanted to get her something she would have forever. She's a special little girl and she deserves a very special gift. Glad I stumbled upon the website!

Bethany said...

Aw...you're right, that is a beautiful gift! I love it!