Monday, July 06, 2009

Golf Outting

Sunday morning I had the brilliant idea to find a sitter for Leah and have Roland, Seth and I go golfing. I really needed to practice a bit before my next lesson on Tuesday and I thought it would be a great outing for Roland and Seth. Seth has this new LOVE of golfing and since Tom bought him his own clubs he has been dying to try them out. It was a win win for us all.
Roland was extremely helpful in a couple of the areas I was struggling with. I am definitely not a natural born golfer, but I am willing to keep trying and hopefully improve.
This score card is incorrect in so many ways, but the 2 holes that I actually tried are circled. I know you are totally laughing, but I tried and it was my first attempt with only one lesson under my belt. As you can see I attempted the 9th hole and ended up in a pond so that was the end of the night and we were off to dinner!

No comments: