Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Farmer's Market

We took our first stroll of the summer down to the farmer's market today and I thought that Leah was going to miss it all together as she fell fast asleep on the way there, but she awoke in time to take in all the sights.

We ran into tons of friendly faces, had some lunch and bought some wine! What more could you ask for? Tonight we are having Dayna over for her birthday dinner as well as Dad and Sue. It should be a fun filled evening!
Tomorrow Leah is going to spend the day with Miss Pat while I take time to have a special day with Seth. Our first special day alone since Leah has been born. I have a sunny day plan and a rainy day plan so stay tuned...

2 comments:

Sarah Richards said...

It turned out to be a great day for the market! I thought it might rain. It was nice to see you!

Jen said...

I LOVE the farmer's market. It was fun running into you, and so many others! Hope to see you there next week as well!