Monday, July 27, 2009

A Day of "See you Soon's"

Saturday we started our day long tribute to our friends Nate and Beth. They will be officially moving back to PA at the end of this week. We started the day with brunch at Tin Pan Galley and it was just as delicious as it always has been and its been a while since we have gone.
Yes, we had mimosa's at 11am!
We gave Nate and Beth the special gift that we had made for them! Tears were shed!
We will miss you Beth!
We will miss you too Nate!Damn I look so short!
Thanks for babysitting Mom and Tom! We really appreciated it!

Saturday night The Voss' had a farewell cookout for Nate and Beth, but if you can believe it I forgot my camera so unfortunately I don't have any pics to share. It was a great party and everyone had a great time as usual when we all get together.
We will miss you Nate and Beth, BUT thanks to 31, we will see you in September for my purse party!

No comments: