Sunday, August 10, 2008

Zoo Buddies

On Thursday my friend Sarah and I decided not to waste a beautiful day and to take the kiddos to the zoo in town. Seth would go to the zoo every single day if we let him as he loves loves loves animals in any shape and form. He was thrilled! The main priceless moments were when the kids held hands through most of the park. We found if they helf hands, they wouldn't run and fall. It worked out great and they had a blast.
On a side note, I have to say how sad I feel for the animals at this zoo, they all look so sad and their living areas are not well kept. I left feeling horrible for them all.

On a second side note, I have a ton of pics from our wonderful day yesterday, but I still need to upload them, so that will be top on my list for Monday.

On a third side note... Happy Anniversary to US today! We have been married for 6 years! We have know each other for 14 years and been a couple for 12 years. It is crazy how life seems to be speeding up, but no worries with this blog we won't forget a thing! We enjoyed a wonderful anniversary dinner on Thursday night at our favorite restaurant, Ryan's Lookout. Thank you to Mom, Tom & Uncle J for taking care of Seth while we enjoyed our night out! Today we are cooking a big feast and enjoying every minute of our time together!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

happy anniversary guys!!

Sarah Richards said...

I love the picture of the two of them onthe dolphin! Could you email that to me please!