Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Serious Fear

Last night we thought it would be fun to take Seth to feed the ducks. He was super excited since we haven't gone since last June. At first we actually couldn't even find any ducks, but when we did they swarmed us. That is when I realized that I'm actually scared of them. If you could have seen me hiding behind my brother you would have died laughing. This HUGE goose/duck not so sure scared me the most because he hissed at us and kept waddling closer and closer.



Seth had a blast and kept saying, "Hi big goose!" Many ducks and geese were happy that we stopped by because they had full bellies when we left!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry.. I feel the SAME way. Those things are scary. I feel your pain.

AMANDA said...

I don't blame you...those things scare me too.

Sarah Richards said...

I am scared of the big ones too! They can be sooo aggressive sometimes!

Anonymous said...

nothing like a fly-by shitting :)