Sunday, August 31, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to An End


If you read my blog or have read it in the past you know that by this time in the summer I am usually more then ready to get back to work. I have always said that I am not a housewife and that I need to get out of the house and work. WELL, not this year. I have had the most amazing summer with my little guy at home that I truly do not want to go back to work. I am dreading it! Here is a little glimpse into what our summer was full of...

* story time at the library

* kidnastics

* trips to the beach

* multiple parades

* multiple fairs

* zoos

* trips to old mcdonald has a farm (as Seth calls it)

* playdates with Jacob, MJ, Morgin, Lucy, Sophia, Maya, Parker & Brendan

* parties

* trips to various playgrounds

* cookouts

* Thursday nights with Grandma & Poppy

* letterboxing

* boat tours on the St. Lawrence River


Basically, you name it, we have done it and had a blast in the process. I am truly sad to have it all end and now I'll have to miss the day to day moments in Seth's life. BUT, I plan to enjoy the moments that I do have and cherish each and every weekend. To a very fun fall!

1 comment:

Sarah Richards said...

just think...you will be off again before you know it with both babies! Only 109 more days for me!!!