Monday, August 11, 2008

Check it OFF the List

At the beginning of the season I had an internal list in my head of things that I wanted to do with Seth this summer. Most of which we have accomplished and a few that we hope to squeeze in in the next 3 weeks before the summer ends and I have to go back to work. I have been bugging bugging Ro to take Seth and I on a boat cruise in the bay all summer and it just hasn't been the right time. Saturday we had no plans so I suggested we go. Ro said there was NO way he was going to the bay on the opening of Pirates Weekend, so I was super bummed, but I respected his feelings. So, Saturday morning we all showered and got ready to go letterboxing or so I thought, but Ro really planned for us to go to the bay and on a boat tour! YIPPEEE! It was the most perfect day, it was warm, but not hot and the tour was amazing.Did I mention that we'd like to be rich and own a house on the an island on the river?? Well, we do!

No comments: