Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun w/ Poppy

Seth's favorite thing to do now is pick the veggies out of the garden and last night was no exception. We got him a bowl and he picked away!


Today my little, but not so little anymore brother leaves for his final, last and senior year at Cornell! It is very bittersweet for us all. We are happy to go and visit him and we know he loves being at school, but we are sad to see him go. Going to the Big M just isn't the same now without his smiling face their to greet us! We wish him the best of luck for his last year and I can't wait to come and visit in October!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Wow~ you have been doing a lot of blogging lately. I haven't checked in for a few days and was happy to see all the new posts.
I love your garden~

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe this is Justin's last year of school. I feel old, lol. Good luck to Justin and good luck to Seth and Uncle Tom in finding all of the good veggies in that garden!