Friday, March 30, 2007

Addicted


So I have a new addiction and it is great and completely frustrating at the same time. I finally joined Myspace to see what all the hype was about. It is pretty cool and great to be able to hook up with old friends and it helps with my creativity outlet. I feel like I get my creative fix when I'm tweaking my site. BUT, it is completely frustrating too. There aren't any instructions on how to customize your site, yet I see all of my friends sites all pimped out so for the past four nights I've been a woman obsessed to create a "cool" site. I'm about halfway there, but still plugging away. The only problem with Myspace is if you aren't a member you can't even get into it, so if you are looking for a new creative outlet join.

In other news. Seth does not need tubes in his ears at this time (cross your fingers!!!) If we can go 6 weeks with no ear infections we will be set. So here is hoping.

I also helped my friend Erin move into her brand new beautiful house yesterday and parts of my body hurt today that you would never dream could hurt. I was in organizational HEAVEN. I was in my element. If there was a job out there that involved organizing peoples homes, I would be PERFECT for it. We got her all unpacked, rooms cleaned and set up, everything put away and organized. The only thing left is to decorate which is the fun part. I was on such a high that when Seth went down for a nap I starting cleaning out my own house and rearranging and organizing. SO fun! You probably think I'm a crazy person, but I thrive on it.


Today I am back at work and I realized that I'm running low on pics. It has been such a blur of a week that I haven't taken any pics. It will have to be on my to-do list for this weekend, along with finding some new sneakers for Seth. His monster feet keep growing. Tonight we are off to a 40th Birthday party and Ro promises to be the responsible driver since I have been for the past 2 weeks. It should be fun and then we have NO plans for the rest of the weekend, YIPPEEE!


Before I forget, I finally chatted with Ginger last night and they close on their house TODAY and they are so excited, so CONGRATULATIONS AMBROSE FAMILY! We can't wait to see the new place! Love to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the description you listed, you remind me of Monica from "Friends". Also, I will be the responsible one tonight, so you can LIVE IT UP!! Love Ya

Anonymous said...

My thoughts exactly Roland! I have to admit though, organizing and cleaning are some of my more favorite ways to kill time..unless I have to do it and then it's no fun anymore.
Have fun boozin' it tonight. We're going out in Sackets tomorrow... maybe Rod will follow in Ro's footsteps and drive too. Here's hoping.

AMANDA said...

Happy Friday Charlton's!
I signed up w/ my space a couple years ago when Vince Vaughn was doing his comedy tour. He had a page up so of course stalker me had to join so I could check it out. I never got into myspace though. I like Blogger a lot more.
And hey, please come to my house and put your organizational skills to use :)