Monday, April 02, 2007

I'm NOT 21 Anymore

We had a much less busy weekend, but that didn't stop us from partying like we were 21 for the 3rd weekend in a row! AHHH! Friday night was our friend Lee's 40th birthday and he had a HUGE party with a band and 150 of his closest friends. Ro was wonderful and he was the "responsible" one for the evening and I had a few cocktails. We had a really good time, socialized and danced our way through the night. Saturday morning I realized that I can't party like I did when I was 21 because I can't lay around all day and recoop. Thank god we don't have any more parties for a while. This was the 3rd weekend in a row and I think my body has finally told me that it needs a break!

Saturday was a beautiful day, the sun was out and it was fairly warm so we took advantage of every moment and got outside!

Ro built a gate so that Seth can have free reign on the deck and not fall down the stairs. Then later Saturday night I took Seth to Knickerbocker for the first time and let him play on the playground. He loved the slide, but loved the people watching more! Ro also cooked me dinner for a change on Saturday night and it was heaven, I loved it! I truly enjoy cooking but I get so tired of trying to think of what to cook and trying to find the time to cook what I decide to cook! Such a vicious cycle.

We also purchased Seth his second pair of sneakers this weekend. My little guy has not so little feet. He is 14 months old and wears a size 7 shoe. It is my hope that they last him through the summer, but I'm not holding my breath!

We don't have the most exciting week planned, but that is alright too! Tonight we are going to look at a house in our area that is for sale. We don't need to move or even have to, but it is always fun to LOOK! This is also a 4 day week at school and Seth and I are going to visit my grandparents on Friday afternoon since we won't be there on Easter. We are headed to Sheryl and Eric's for Easter Sunday festivities. Pray for decent weather!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet shoes for little monster feet! We're in the market for new ones for Sophia... her size 7's are almost too small and she's 2 1/2 years older than Seth!
Happy house hunting.

AMANDA said...

Holy shoe size! G&D both wear 7's, and they are 2 and 3. Wow. You got a big,beautiful boy on your hands!