Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Creativity is My Outlet

I'm sure that most of you know that I thrive on being creative. I love to scrapbook, take pictures, cook, bake, make jewelry, create powerpoint slideshows, letterbox, take pictures, fotolog, and now blog. I love to learn anything new that can aide in my creative juices. Yesterday my friend Amanda posted on her blog a website that has all sorts of ideas for taking your old pictures and turning them into creative beings! I was so excited because this is a blah week. For the past day and again today most of my classes have been cancelled due to the NYS Math test. So what have I been doing with my free time? Planning, NO! Being creative, YES! Below is one of the projects I worked on yesterday and the second can be found on our fotolog: www.fotolog.com/seth12306 I'm sure I will be up to many more whent he time presents itself! I hope that you enjoy it.


You can click on the picture to get a closer look and check out the details in the fine print. This project was called "Movie Poster" and it was great to create, plus it aides in my latest obsession, my sons buddha belly!

You can go to www.selfportraitchallenge.net/category/challenges/online-tools/ to check out the rest of the projects to try.

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

This is great! It made me and Grace laugh. You did an awesome job, I love it.
And to answer your question, D will be 2 on May 14th.

nina beana said...

this just made my day!!!