Thursday, March 22, 2007

Things I LOVE about Seth Thursday

Our son has to be at the BEST age right now. He is so fun, funny to watch, and just doing and observing new things daily. He cracks me up! So I thought I'd comprise a list of things that I love about Seth today and everyday:

* his fat kissable/squeezable cheeks
* buddha belly/old man beer belly
* nugget teeth
* his genuine laugh
* when he dances along with the ipod in his highchair
* holding his mini boom box up like the guy from the movie Say Anything
* running towards the stairs when you ask him if he wants to go upstairs
* chasing him around the house while he laughs hysterically
* heading for his highchair as soon as he gets home from Pat's because he KNOWS it is snack time
* reading him Go Maisie Go! while he sits on your lap
* watching him people watch
* his new navy blue crocs on his huge feet
* his crazy open mouth kisses
* hearing him babble in his crib first thing in the morning
* hearing any of his old words and newly added words (momma, daddy, rocky, ut oh, pat, tree, please...)
* singing to the Lori Berkner Band DVD with him
* watching him cram as much food into his mouth as he possible can and trying new foods to see his reaction

There are so many Sethism's that I love and continue to love daily as I watch him grow before my eyes. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful little guy!!!

Seth's new outfit from Great Gram and Gramp for the summer.

It is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it!

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

Sweet list. Try to get a pic of him doing the classic "Say Anything" move. That would be awesome. And I love his new outfit. He is a sharp dressed little man.
And yes, please, I would love your receipe. I'm not cutting carbs until April 1st!!

Wendy said...

Stumbled upon your blog, and had a great time reading it! What a cute little guy you have!! I too cannot wait for spring!