Monday, March 19, 2007

Was that the Weekend?

This past weekend was so busy and fun that I can barely remember it happening, but luckily I have tons of pics to show for it. Friday night my Mom and I went to TI High School and caught their version of the play Pajama Game and I have to say for a small school it was pretty darn good. Plus the bonus for me was seeing old students all grown up. The play was great but driving home in a sudden snow storm was NOT. It took us an hour to get home and by the time I made it to my door my whole body was all tensed up from the stress. We survived and I hope it is the last storm.

Saturday was St. Patty's Day and we visited Ro's dad AKA Papa up at Caprara's and kept everyone entertained their for a while. Steph babysat while we all went to Karen and Jaspers Bistro for dinner. It was delicious!

Jess, Sheryl, & Eric at dinner

Decked out in our green

We even had festive beer!

After dinner we headed to the Irish Fest. It was good to see some old faces and get out and socialize, but by 11pm I was done and the rest of my party was just starting so luckily my little brother was home and came to my rescue so that I could go to bed. He was hoping it was a drunk call, but happy to pick me up sober too! Ro and the rest stayed out until 2am and they were hurting on Sunday!

Sunday we met Ro's parents for breakfast at Longway's, too naps, grocery shopped, and my grandparents came down for dinner and play time!

Now how many 79 year olds can get

down on the floor and play with a 1 year old??


Play time!

Another great weekend and a less busy week ahead of us. Tonight I'm going out to eat with the girls, I finally get to try TGIFriday's so I'm excited about that. My Dad and Sue I think will be home by Wednesday night or Thursday so we need to continue to get their mail and check their house until then. Also eventhough I think the gods forgot, Spring is supposed to start on Wednesday, here's hoping!

Have a wonderful day everyone!


1 comment:

AMANDA said...

Is the Irish Fest the party at that office building? I remember (well barely b/c of way too much beer) having so much fun at that!
Have a good week! NO MORE SNOW!