Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring Fever

Seth's new crocs!

I totally have spring fever. I want to ditch the socks, coats, sweaters, etc. I'm ready for capri pants and especially flip flops! I can't wait!!!! It doesn't look like I will be wearing them anytime soon though. We still have snow on the ground and the temps arent' going above 40 today, but we have hope now. Winter is over!


Last night we dropped Seth off with Grammy and Grampy while we got Dad and Sue's house ready for their arrival. I watered the plants one last time and Ro blew out the driveway! Welcome Home Dad, Sue, and Dayna we missed you!


Tonight Ro has an after work meeting and then a dinner so Seth and I are on our own. I'm not sure what we are going to do, maybe we will go out to eat just the two of us. We'll see!


Tomorrow night Uncle J is coming over for dinner and as per his request I am making Taco Pie for dinner. Yesterday Uncle J and his girlfriend Jaime celebrated their 1st Anniversary of dating. It is so funny because I can remember celebrating my 1st with Roland and it seems like a million years ago, but I do remember that it was a big deal. I had never dated anyone else for that long before and it was a big deal, just like it was a big deal for Justin and Jaime yesterday. Congrats guys!

2 comments:

nina beana said...

love the little croc-ey feet! thank you for the chat yesterday...it made my day!

AMANDA said...

You must post the receipe for taco pie. And please soon, b/c I am cutting out all carbs on the first of next month.
Love Seth's shoes. I'm gonna get G&D a pair this weekend.
Happy Spring.