Monday, March 12, 2007

Family Fun

First and foremost welcome Colden Grant Marks who was born this morning at 5:15am to my friend Nicole from work!

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
What a wonderful weekend with my wonderful family! Friday night we headed to Target to scope it out, it was great as all Target's are. We walked out of there with $85.00 less in our pockets, but oh well you can't take it with you when you go right?! Then, we headed to the one and only Panera for some take out dinner for Ro and I before we headed home to put Seth to bed and eat up.
Saturday we headed to SYR to go to Chuck E. Cheese's. We met Uncle J at the mall and we were off. After waiting in line for 45 minutes we finally got in the door and the fun began. Seth was in awe and he had a great time. He loved people watching, riding all the rides, the slide, and all the chaos. We loved watching it through his eyes.


My tired little guy after a couple of hours of play,

he slept the whole way home from SYR.

Sunday we went to Longway's for breakfast and ironically I ordered the exact same items that I had ordered the day I went into labor for Seth last year. Too strange!! Then we went grocery shopping, checked on my Dad's house one last time before they come home, and took a walk with Seth and Rocky. My dog is such a wimp, he would stop dead at every puddle. God forbid he get a little wet! Mom and Tom came over for dinner and we took another walk after dinner. Spring is approaching and we LOVE it! It also stayed light until about 7:15, YIPPEEE!


Today we are back to our normal routine, but we have some fun things planned for the week. After almost 3 months of craziness/sickness/busyness I am finally getting together with my friend Katie for dinner on Wednesday night. It is FAR long overdue and I'm excited to see her and finally catch up. Where does the time go?? Now where should we go to eat??

2 comments:

AMANDA said...

What a fun weekend! I love the pics of Seth with that crazy mouse.

nina beana said...

ALBANY!!!! now i'm obsessed with meeting you there. it's SO only three hours for each of us. now the only question is WHEN?!?

i love seth's face.