Monday, March 05, 2007

My New Obsession...

I know that I am totally obsessed with something new on a weekly/monthly basis. Most of them stick forever, (Dr. Pepper fountain soda, Napoleon Dynamite, Panera Bread...) but I have a brand new one to share. I am currently obsessed with my little Seth's belly. It is the flippin' cutest, roundest, chubbiest, softest little thing in the world. I love to rub it and smooch on it whenever he will let me. He even let me take a pic to share!

It looks like a 50 year old mans belly after too many beers!

Happy Monday everyone, I'm feeling a bit discouraged about my spring fever. Overnight we got about 4 inches of snow, AFTER we completely scraped down the driveway yesterday! I'm hoping it is the last big storm! Nothing else new to report, business as usual!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I just want to rub that belly.
~Amanda